Apex Mechanical Coronavirus Statement
In our current and rapidly changing new environment, it is important that we carefully monitor and do what we can to prevent the spread of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation. Apex Mechanical is dedicated to the safety and well-being of our clients and has firmly adopted the following policies to ensure we are doing everything we can for not only our clients but the entire Sedalia area.
- Our technicians will always wear fresh latex-free vinyl gloves while on the job. (when available)
- Our technicians will always wear fresh shoe covers when entering your home.
- Technicians are required to regularly clean surfaces they are in contact with on a daily basis- cell phones, I-pads, van door handles and steering wheel etc.
- We have adopted a no-handshake policy both in the office and in the field.
- Any technician or employee that is not feeling well will be asked to stay at home.
- We have communicated to our vendors that limited access will be given to our facility for sales visits or deliveries.
- We will do our best to practice social distancing with our customers and co-workers.
- Office personnel is required to sanitize their workspace daily.
Apex Mechanical cares about our family and yours and is happy to discuss any specific requirements or requests you may have to further protect your health and home.